What's Next For My Life? • (954) 565-6894 • paula@WhatsNextForMyLife.com • 517 NW 21 Street, Wilton Manors, FL 33311
Partial Client List:
Gilda's Club • Broward Health Systems • Women's Healthcare Executive Network
• Aventura Comprehensive Cancer Center • Baptist Health Systems
• Florida Breast Cancer Foundation • Oncology Nursing Society • Florida Marlins
• Leukemia Lymphoma Society • SOS (Save Our Sisters) Dragon Boat Team
• Southeast Florida Cancer Control Collaborative • Memorial Breast Centers
When Paula Speaks
People Laugh, Listen, and Learn!
Humorous, passionate, poignant, and totally authentic, cancer survivor and professional life coach Paula Holland De Long's message of "Live What Matters Now" creates confidence, clarity, and empowerment for any audience. Paula's audiences walk away feeling they have grown as people, with new tools they can use to raise energy, reduces stress, and build the confidence needed to thrive in today's chaotic world, earning her the highest ratings from both her clients and their audiences.
She's also the award-winning author of the What's Next For My Life?™ Companion Journal for Cancer Patients, and What's Next After Treatment Ends? LifeBook. Learn more >>>
• Survivorship Celebrations • Conferences • Fundraisers • Kick-offs • Professional & Community Organizations • Continuing Education • Wellness Events • And More