Clarity and confidence about who you really are and what you stand for.
Permission to live life well now, rather than sometime in the future.
Decide what's next for your life, instead of responding to whatever comes your way.
Create a healthy balance of self-care and responsibility.
Get comfortable with discomfort.
Feel good about yourself and your life.
My clients learn how to:
• Set boundaries and say "NO" gracefully, without confrontation or guilt.
• Identify and reprogram limiting beliefs and patterns.
• Become adept at stepping out of their comfort zone, even if it's scary.
• Transform judgment and frustration (with themselves and others) into compassion and understanding.
• Create new perspectives to view experiences and challenges instead of responding the same old way.
• Choose their next steps and take them, instead of second guessing or procrastinating.
Connect with Paula on social media!
Paula's coaching provides the perfect balance of intuitive, philosophical probing with appropriate, congruent action steps. I have benefited enormously from my work with her and give her a "10!" Jessie Keener ND
"Paula helped me feel inspired again, and helped me to look inward and stop using my situation as an excuse to avoid my goals. Coaching has given me a new perspective. Actually, not new, but something I had before but had lost for a while in the fog of caregiving, grief and loss." - Caroline H. Sheppard, MSW
"Paula is great at what she does - coaching definitely comes naturally to her. She is very gifted at drawing out ideas and inspiring me. I trust her completely which allows me to go all the way without holding myself back. I would recommend her to anyone looking for inspiration, encouragement, guidance and most importantly - RESULTS." - Kerry Marraffino